PDP-11's DECcasete

From: healyzh_at_aracnet.com <(healyzh_at_aracnet.com)>
Date: Thu Mar 16 18:43:45 2000

> You rang a bell with the comment about other units using the same
> standard, a TI "Silent 700 ASR" data capture terminal is sitting in my
> storage shed somewhere----neat panel up above the keyboard with lots of
> lights and switches and 2 very fancy looking cassette transports. must
> use those same cassettes.
> Craig

Has anyone ever come up with a list of the various TI Silent 700 terminals?
Some how I get the feeling a person could have a large collection of nothing
but different models of them! I know I've got two different models myself,
neither have any kind of storage though, that sounds like a cool version.

                        Zane