How do you get data about PS/2 disks

From: Russ Blakeman <rhblake_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri Mar 17 07:31:34 2000

The SCSI drives all have the standard 50 pin (25x2 rows) connector and are
useable as standard SCSI. The WD-387T is an MFM or ESDI and has a card edge
connector if I'm not mistaken. It should also not have a power connector,
whereas the SCSI drives that IBM uses are stock as well with the standard 4 pin
Molex for power.

The PS/2 Hardware Maint Manual is online for the PS/2 line at
http://www3.pc.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/BOOKS/s52g9971/CCONTENTS