Assistance, etc.

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Sat Mar 18 14:21:12 2000

>of Ethernet cards, and either Linux or OpenBSD. My first question: Has
>anyone on the list done ARP proxying with a home-brew router and one of the
>above OS's?

Go with OpenBSD. That's what I'm using an mine. Simple test, set up two
boxes side by side. One running Linux, the other running OpenBSD. Then
run Saint on both of them, after that you're likely to never want to run
Linux on a Server again, at least not one connected to the net.

                        Zane
| Zane H. Healy | UNIX Systems Adminstrator |
| healyzh_at_aracnet.com (primary) | Linux Enthusiast |
| healyzh_at_holonet.net (alternate) | Classic Computer Collector |
| and Zane's Computer Museum. |
| http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/ |