Atari XE GS

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Sat Mar 18 15:27:08 2000

>The other thing I found was an Atari XE GS with no power supply or
>peripherals. Since it was only $2, I picked it up. Aside from being
>dusty, it looks to be in good shape, so I'm going to try to clean it
>up. Can anyone tell me about them? How unusual are they? What is the
>pinout on the power supply (it's an 8-pin DIN)?

The only thing I can tell you about 8-bit Atari's is that seem to *never*
have the PowerSupply. Well, that and at least around here they're rare as
hens teeth.

Just what is it about Atari's and their PS's? Did the PS's suck royally
and normally get tossed (and usually the computer get tossed at the same
time) or what?

                        Zane

| Zane H. Healy | UNIX Systems Adminstrator |
| healyzh_at_aracnet.com (primary) | Linux Enthusiast |
| healyzh_at_holonet.net (alternate) | Classic Computer Collector |
| and Zane's Computer Museum. |
| http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/ |