New drives in the M3100/M76

From: allisonp_at_world.std.com <(allisonp_at_world.std.com)>
Date: Mon Mar 20 15:42:13 2000

I tried a quantum SCSI I had (120mb) for laughs and it works fine after
test-75, same for a bunch of other brands, some only needed to be "init"
from VMS to be useable. I have no clue as to the fuss. I have:

1 3100/m76
3 3100/m10e

None seems to have much problem with anything I have floating around for
disks save for the 1gb limit on the /m10s for bootable system disks.

Allison