FOCAL (was: KIM/6502 code)

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Thu Mar 23 10:27:03 2000

Please keepin mind that the printed source listing that I have is not a KIM
version but rather one that Wayne Wall wrote, based on the DEC interpreter.
It loads at either 0x200 or 0x800, depending on whether it's the old
Digital-Group-audio-cassette version or the Apple][-running-APEX-compatible
version. In either case, it's got to be public domain, as it was written by
a public employee on public time, though it was for use of Colorado School
of Mines personnel, among others. It may eventually ( if I can influence
the responsible parties) appear on the 6502group.org web site. For that
rason, I expect I'll scan and OCR the things into a pair of text files.

We'll see how long it takes me to find it. Keep in mind I've got a pretty
full plate and am not likely to go on an easter-egg hunt just for that.
Things usually turn up when I'm looking for something else.

Dick