FOCAL (was: KIM/6502 code)

From: Earl Evans <earl_evans_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Mar 23 16:54:36 2000

Hey Cameron,

I'd be one of your first customers if you did :-)

Just read a little about this device in the book "Fire
In The Valley". (Book review coming...) Sounds like
it was kind of groundbreaking, being among the first
kits to provide a keypad for input, as opposed to
toggle switches, etc. They have one on display at
Powell's Technical Bookstore in Portland, OR. Wish I
had one that I could light up. Maybe someday...

EE

--- Cameron Kaiser <ckaiser_at_oa.ptloma.edu> wrote:
[snip]

 (Earl, I'll
> gladly start a KIM-1 page on retrobits. :-)

=====
Earl Evans
retro_at_retrobits.com

Enjoy Retrocomputing Today!