PDP-11/23 deskside machine

From: Brian Roth <broth_at_heathers.stdio.com>
Date: Fri Mar 24 06:33:30 2000

While we on the subject of the 23, I just installed a RQDX2 controller in my
23+ and hooked up an RD-53 to it. My maint pack only has a RQDX exerciser and
not the format program. I assume this was for the RQDX1. Does anyone have
available on the web or know where I can find the XXDP format program. It
should be ZRQB??.BIN.

Brian.