Fwd: Line Printer Art

From: John Foust <jfoust_at_threedee.com>
Date: Fri Mar 24 09:54:57 2000

I received this piece of fan mail from someone who had
visited my Ancient Alphabetic Art page at
http://www.threedee.com/jcm/aaa/ .

It sounds like he's making an interesting video.
I'm sure he'd appreciate any insights from list members.

I haven't checked my archives to see if I have this
American Gothic image. If I don't, I might beg someone
to help him recover the files from his tape...

- John