Altos machines

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Sat Mar 25 00:18:49 2000

I have an ALTOS model 586, non-functioning with a DC600 or some similar size
tape cartridge drive. Do you knonw anyting about that thing? It appears to
be a multiuser/server unit of some sort, as it supports a number of serial
ports. I bought this thing about a year ago because one of the folks on
this list asked me to He later changed his mind and the thrift store where
I got it wouldn't even take it back because it was not PC or MAC gear.

Dick