BA23 Power Supply

From: Allison J Parent <allisonp_at_world.std.com>
Date: Sat Mar 25 10:39:35 2000

<I haven't powered it up because it is set for 110v and we have 230v here.
<There's a switch on the back but a big sticker on the PS itself says to
<refer to the operating manual . . . sort of like there must be other thing
<to do also.

Well that switch has two positions... yours is in the wrong one for the
home town. The BA23s I've seen all had the "international" power supply.
The "see manual" reference is DEC prtoecting themselves. I presume it's
the standard Astec H7864A.

Allison