Parallel port hard drives?

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Sat Mar 25 19:43:22 2000

Perhaps you could consider one of those parallel port adapters to SCSI.
I've got a couple of them and have never had cause to cuss them.

Consider the Belkin version before you consider the Adaptec. I've had much
better performance with the BELKIN. They are both outrageously overpriced,
but you know how it is. . .

Dick