Altos stuff, *FREE*, DC Area

From: CLASSICCMP_at_trailing-edge.com <(CLASSICCMP_at_trailing-edge.com)>
Date: Sun Mar 26 10:50:32 2000

Bill and I spent the morning sorting through the Altos stuff we
had rescued, and this is what we think we have:

Altos 5 Box, Z-80 CPU, bunch of serial ports, two 5.25" floppy drives.
  Also a binder full of Altos 5 documentation.

Altos 8000 Boxes (2 of them), Z-80 CPU's, bunch of serial ports, 8"
  floppy drives, and a binder full of accompanying documentation.

Altos 68000 Boxes (3 of them), 68000 CPU's, one of the boxes has an
  expansion board filled with RAM, two of the boxes have 8" hard drives,
  all of the boxes have an 8" floppy drive, one of the boxes is missing
  the panel on the back filled with serial ports.

We also have lots of Altos 8" software distribution floppies.

Condition is unknown. Some of the boxes have stickers from ten years
ago indicating that they were (at least partly) functioning back then,
but we haven't powered any of this stuff on.

Anyone interested? We will consider shipping these to a good home, though
we'd prefer to find local (Washington DC area) takers. You don't
have to take them all, you can pick and choose if you wish.

--
 Tim Shoppa                        Email: shoppa_at_trailing-edge.com
 Trailing Edge Technology          WWW:   http://www.trailing-edge.com/