Altos machines

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Sun Mar 26 19:19:34 2000

These are a dark beige, somewhat darker than the typical PC-beige after ten
years in a tobacco-smoke-rich environment.

They're a yellowish beige too yellow to be considered brown.

I would point out, however, that I've got a red-green color deficiency.

I can read resistor code, but generally only in natural daylight.

Dick