HP Apollo/9000s

From: Peter Pachla <peter.pachla_at_wintermute.org.uk>
Date: Sun Mar 26 21:58:59 2000

Hi Mike,

> Actually I was impressed it looks like a LOT of activity is
>going on....

Yes, I went and had another look at the FAQ site after seeing this message.
Must've been a problem with my browser cache as this time I found a much
updated FAQ....

>....I found mailing lists....

Could you let me have the details plese?

> HP is doing a ONE TIME free update to older 9000 series
>computers (they say 9000/800, but I don't know) to current
>10.20 software....

I understand that some people with 400/700 series machines have been able to
get the (or rather "an") upgrade too.

>....This offer ends on April 30th 2000, so don't drag your
>feet if interested....

Thanks, I wasn't aware there was a time limit associated with this offer.

  TTFN - Pete.

--
Hardware & Software Engineer. Sound Engineer.
Collector of Arcade Machines, Games Consoles & Obsolete Computers (esp DEC)