Denver Area 6502-Group software

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Mon Mar 27 00:48:28 2000

Wonder of wonders, I've found a printout of the manual and source code of
the old 6502-group FOCAL interpreter, written by "Wayne Wall and friends" at
the Colorado School of Mines.

It will be a while before I'm prepared to scan the things, but if someone's
in a hurry, I can send the printout if THEY will scan the things, the OCR
them and reconstruct the manual as a real manual and the assembler listing
as a text file with proper formatting. I'm pretty quick with the editor and
not so ambitious with tedious jobs like scanning . . .

Dick