Altos machines

From: Don Maslin <donm_at_cts.com>
Date: Mon Mar 27 19:23:57 2000

On Sun, 26 Mar 2000 Innfogra_at_aol.com wrote:

There was also a 486 that came packaged in a neat tan desktop case that
was smaller than a PC. It had a single half high floppy and a single
half high hard drive and ran Concurrent CP/M-86. Supporting three
users, IIRC. I also have a recall of it being 80186 based, but could be
wrong on that one.
                                                 - don