Prime 2455

From: Peter Pachla <peter.pachla_at_wintermute.org.uk>
Date: Tue Mar 28 17:04:07 2000

Whilst digging out some 380Z manuals I found a "Prime 2455" I'd forgotten I
had....

I'd like to have a bash at getting this going, but aside from needing OS
tapes (anyone help PLEASE?) the tape drive and hard drive have been removed
along with some sort of drive mounting tray.

Can anyone tell me what types/capacities of hard drive I can fit to this
machine, and what model of tape drive does it take (all I know is that the
tape and hard drives are SCSI devices)?

Also, I *NEED* the mounting tray/stage which fits inside the top of the
machine to which the drives attach. Anyone in the UK in a position to help?

  TTFN - Pete.

--
Hardware & Software Engineer. Sound Engineer.
Collector of Arcade Machines, Games Consoles & Obsolete Computers (esp DEC)