Another Sparc question (SparcClassic)

From: George Currie <g_at_kurico.com>
Date: Fri Mar 31 11:47:09 2000

I have a Sparc Classic (sorta) that I'm trying to get up and going.
When it boots it displays the following:

Can?t read disk label
Can?t open sun disk label package

It then proceeds to boot into single user mode, but with everything
mounted read only. The drive itself looks ok and the fs can't be too
messed up since it still boots and I can still see and do stuff (as
long as it doesn't write to the disk).

If I try to fsck it, it comes back and says:

can't stat /dev/rdsk/c0t3d0s0

How do I put a disk label back on the drive. Preferably a method
that doesn't require a cd/tape to boot from (only have a floppy drive).

Thanks
George