Websites listing Apollo's for sale

From: Alex Holden <alex_at_linuxhacker.org>
Date: Thu Mar 1 07:47:51 2001

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, William Staniewicz wrote:
> Can anyone recommend any websites that may list
> Apollo's that are for sale? I have tried eBay and don't

I have a pile of Apollo workstations and several large Apollo monitors
that I would like to get rid of. I don't know offhand what model they are
and can't get to them easily to find out (they're in a friend's mother's
garage). I'll take any reasonable offer, but I'd rather the buyer collects
in person (from North West England) as they are quite heavy.

--
------- Alex Holden -------
http://www.linuxhacker.org/