Standalone transputer tram motherboard

From: Ram Meenakshisundaram <rmeenaks_at_olf.com>
Date: Sun Mar 4 07:41:37 2001

Hi,

I am currently working on a planetary robotic rover which I am going to use some of my transputers as the embedded controller. However, B008s and the rest of the bunch are just too big. Is there any standalone size-4 transputer motherboards that can be booted via EEPROM with external connectors for power? I dont need any bus interfaces (ISA, PCI, VME, SBus, etc). Does such a thing exist or does anyone have schematics on how to build something like this? It should be very simple me thinks...

Ram