Us vs. Museums

From: Fred Cisin <cisin_at_xenosoft.com>
Date: Mon Mar 5 11:31:15 2001

Another nit to pick:
If you buy something, and then turn around and donate it, the "value" of
the donation is the amount that you paid for it.

If, however, you buy something and sit on it, ... Then the value is its
"fair market value". I'm not sure, but I think that the requisite time
interval is a year.

--
Grumpy Ol' Fred