New here :-)

From: Merle K. Peirce <at258_at_osfn.org>
Date: Mon Mar 5 15:42:07 2001

Well Dick, I guess you've never been asked to measure out a pinch or a dab.
Things'd be a lot more interesting of we replaced all this metric
nonsense with cooking measures, don't you think. I wonder what a recipe
for butyl rubber would look like. The ultimate reality is that you're
using the same amounts, just applying different names. Uniformity is the
crusade of the mentally challenged.

M. K. Peirce

Rhode Island Computer Museum, Inc.
Shady Lea, Rhode Island