New here :-)

From: Chad Fernandez <fernande_at_internet1.net>
Date: Mon Mar 5 21:29:19 2001

I didn't mean to imply that SI was any easier to visualize. I just
recall comparing the different systems in Physics, and I actually using
SI. SI just seemed better, but I don't recall why. It seems to me that
SI doesn't use the centimeter, if I recall.

In Physics we weren't measuring anything common, I admit. In that case,
it doesn't really matter what units you use, from a visualization
standpoint.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA