Value of a small VAX farm

From: Chad Fernandez <fernande_at_internet1.net>
Date: Wed Mar 7 13:07:42 2001

He didn't trash them did he.... if he did lets shoot him!

I wish I had a big Vax. I might be able to get a hold of a MVax 3600,
but one of those 6000s would have been better :-) I don't know much
about them, but it is a platform I would like to know more about. I had
an account on a Vax cluster in college, and liked it a lot.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA