And someone has one... Re: Virus Alert !!!

From: Steve Robertson <steven_j_robertson_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 8 13:52:17 2001

> > And who the hell needs managers to code anyway? Pfah!
>
> You've never had to maintain code, have you?
>
> -spc (Let me tell you about hacker code ... it ain't pretty ... )

OK since MS is not likely to hand over their code. let's look at another
possibility that's not all that remote. Let's assume the LINUX overcomes
it's greatest weakness (consumer acceptance) and gets the lions share in the
OS market. In that situation who are the winners and who are the loosers?

Who would win and why?
Who would loose and why?
Would you be one of the winners or one of the loosers?

Steve Robertson