Old complete terminal in a keyboard found...Synertek System Corp KTM-3..odd?

From: LFessen106_at_aol.com <(LFessen106_at_aol.com)>
Date: Fri Mar 9 20:04:48 2001

In a message dated Fri, 9 Mar 2001 8:03:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, Claude <claudew_at_videotron.ca> writes:

<< Hi

Well for me too things have been pretty slow my collection is growing
and it is now tougher and tougher to find new stuff...

Oh yes, I am still hunting for these things : Next box
Claude

--
The Canuck Computer Collector
http://computer_collector.tripod.com

Claude,
I have a friend that has *PILES* of NeXT boxen, their monitors and printers as well.  He wishes to sell them very reasonably.  The only caveat is he has no cables for them...  Anyhow you (or anyone else looking for one) can contact Dave McGuire by email at mcguire_at_neurotica.com
Please do me a favor and tell him that Linc sent ya.  BTW, for those of you who like to trade equipment, he likes older DEC equipment.
-Linc.
P.S.  If any of you have any NeXT cables, please let me know - I am looking for a mono cable (DB15?) and can't find any anywhere!