AAUI Transceivers (was Re: Apple LC550)

From: Ethan Dicks <ethan_dicks_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Mar 12 13:03:57 2001

--- Russ Blakeman <rhblake_at_bigfoot.com> wrote:
> There's a couple AAUI transceivers for the PowerMac on ebay right now.

I don't mean to be rude, but please re-read the following...

> => (I'm looking to find one *without* resorting to eOverPay)

I saw plenty on eBay. I only looked there to get an idea of what the
used market looked like on them. As I said, I found genuine vendors
with $10 units (two for $18 plus $4 shipping total) which beats the
"buy it now" for $15 plus $5 shipping that's on eBay or the long, drawn
out wait for auctions to end, etc.

I am not an eBay shopper. I have participated in a couple of auctions. The
prices always grew to higher than I cared to pay and I have never won one.
As a result, I don't even bother anymore.

I figured I'd ask here because I could find someone with a box of them
gathering dust and strike a deal. Worst case, I drop $22 on a pair and
be done with it, no auction necessary.

-ethan

-ethan

=====
Even though my old e-mail address is no longer going to
vanish, please note my new public address: erd_at_iname.com

The original webpage address is still going away. The
permanent home is: http://penguincentral.com/

See http://ohio.voyager.net/ for details.