Need external floppy drive for a Grid

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Mon Mar 12 17:39:53 2001

   I finally got my Grid 1535 working. Nice machine but it doesn't have a
build in floppy drive. So I'm looking for an external floppy drive for it.
Does anyone have anything like that laying around that they will part with?
 Or does anyone know if it's possible to wire up a standard floppy drive to
the peripheral port on Grid. I took a guick look at the pinout and it looks
like it won't be too difficult. I prefer a 1.44Mb drive but I'll take
anything that I can get.

     Joe