Plus HardCard II

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Mon Mar 12 18:06:02 2001

Bear,

   I'm going out of town for the rest of the week but if you haven't gotten
the drivers before I return, I will try to recover the data on my two
driver disks. Failing that, I will install my hard cards in a machine and
see if the drivers are on the hard drives. Remind me next week if you
don't hear from me before then.

    Joe