Vax 6000 Website launched

From: Geoff Roberts <geoffrob_at_stmarks.pp.catholic.edu.au>
Date: Mon Mar 12 18:10:28 2001

Hi all,

With some trepidation, but driven by the fact that these machines and
their newer cousins, the 7000 series are starting to become more readily
available. I have started a Web site to help those who wish to give one
a good home. Not much there yet, and I will be soliciting for
contributions from those who have 'been there, done that'. There is a
small FAQ, and some pics of a 6000 cluster recovery, the rest of the
headings will become links as the sections are completed.
If you wish to contribute something, find a flaw, etc etc, please email
me. (link on the web page).

The Vax 6000 Website is at http://www.stmarks.pp.catholic.edu.au/vax/

The site runs on a Vax 6000-440 (link to pic on web page). I have
deliberately not used frames and tried to keep it as text friendly as
possible for Lynx users.

Enjoy.

Kindest Regards

Geoff Roberts