Atari Portfolio

From: Jeff Hellige <jhellige_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed Mar 14 14:25:11 2001

>> parallel interface. Also, I've been told that the Portfolio is what was
>> used by John Conner in 'Terminator 2' when he broke into the ATM and the
>> Cyberdine vault...is this true?
>
>Yes, but you also need the Hollywood Credit Card O' Magic peripheral that
>it was interfaced to that actually allows one to crack the PIN codes.

    I didn't say I was actually going to try and use it for that! I just
thought it was one of those interesting footnotes. The scene wouldn't have
been quite as effective if he had had to lug a <insert your favorite
desktop> along. It was pretty cool. Of course, it didin't provide all the
blinking lights to look at that the IMSAI in 'Wargames' had <g>

    Jeff