Fwd: Sell Old PCs to the Egyptian and African markets

From: Edwin P. Groot <epgroot_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Thu Mar 15 13:11:46 2001

     Hesham,
     Oh dear, "obsolete" is a relative term. On the computers I work with,
a 300 MHz CPU, 10 Gig HD, 64 MB RAM and a CD-ROM is a pipe dream. My home
PC doesn't even have parts that fast or capacitous!
     On the other hand I do have some 486 motherboards (some even have a
CPU and RAM) and some 80 MB HDs that I can get rid of. Seriously, I would
not consider myself a "supplier". Definitely not enough to send container
loads... Can you even imagine that used PC stuff from the collective
members of ClassicCmp wouldn't fill a container???

     Edwin