TRS-80 pocket computer

From: gwynp_at_artware.qc.ca <(gwynp_at_artware.qc.ca)>
Date: Thu Mar 15 15:12:54 2001

On 14-Mar-2001 Billy D'Augustine wrote:
> I have a catatonic TRS-80 Pocket Computer. I don't know what's wrong
> with it. I thought it was working fine, until I replaced the batteries.
> Now the screen just blinks and goes off. Perhaps the wrong kind of
> batteries, or perhaps they're dead.

These are rebadged Sharp Pocket Computers. The ancestors of today's PDAs
and calendar/planing things. Looking at current line from Sharp, I note
that none of them are programmable. What a loss.

I had a slightly similar problem with my PC-1403H. Make sure the power
switch was put back together properly.

> Anyone interested in this?
Yep. It was one of the first computers I ever programmed on, lo those
many years ago.

-Philip