Vax 6000 site

From: Geoff Roberts <geoffrob_at_stmarks.pp.catholic.edu.au>
Date: Thu Mar 15 17:35:08 2001

Some more bits added to the 6000 website at
http://www.stmarks.pp.catholic.edu.au/vax

*Added the first pages of a photo tour of a 6000-430, (only the front
views so far - back to follow)

*The Txxxx adapter list is now somewhat more complete, the formatting is
not fabulous, I will compile it into a
proper table when I get time. For some reason, my first search for this
on the compaq site came up empty. Same search,
3 hours later, and I went straight to exactly what I wanted. Go figure.

*Minor changes and additions to the FAQ.

I will add some line drawings here and there as I get time, for the
owners manual deprived.

cheers

Geoff Roberts
Computer Systems Manager
Saint Mark's College
Port Pirie,
South Australia
geoffrob at stmarks dot pp dot catholic dot edu dot au
ICQ: 1970476