New find - Poor Man's Network - - for CP/M!

From: Curt Vendel <curt_at_atari-history.com>
Date: Fri Mar 16 21:20:18 2001

Bob,

   That sounds very cool. Have you found any sources on the web of more
info concerning it??? I'm into the old Corvus constellation equipment
myself. There used to be a language lab in the Fordham Prep school in the
Bronx, NY that had 64 Atari 800's connected to a single 10mb hard disk and
autobooted from it using a modified OS board called "The Integrator"
designed by David Small. A few years back I checked in with the gentleman
who maintained the lab, sadly he turned the lab over to another person since
he had a new job at the school. Well the idiot who took over the lab threw
everything out because he thought it would be better to have brand new PC's
in the lab. Damned shame!!!

   So lets hear more about this CP/M networking, very very intriquing :-)

Curt