Fwd: Re: Dallas module battery replacement...

From: Ethan Dicks <ethan_dicks_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Mar 17 02:24:43 2001

--- jpero_at_sympatico.ca wrote:
> > I have, in an emergency, removed the old battery and added my own. All you
> > have to is cut through the epoxy on the ends where the battery leads go
> > down
> >
> > -ethan
>
> A plea:
>
> To Ethan and others who bypassed their dallas or clones modules then
> wired to fresh lithium battery. *Please,* snap
> pictures of your mods and post it on web somewhere to see what it is
> like.

As soon as I can find it, I'll do that (I recently packed up all my "must
have" stuff and carted it across the Midwest only to find the job I'd
left for did not materialize as promised. I'm still recovering from the
hasty packing/unpacking).

-ethan

=====
Even though my old e-mail address is no longer going to
vanish, please note my new public address: erd_at_iname.com

The original webpage address is still going away. The
permanent home is: http://penguincentral.com/

See http://ohio.voyager.net/ for details.