SDI cabling question

From: no <oliv555_at_arrl.net>
Date: Sun Mar 18 17:08:54 2001

"Gregory R. Travis" wrote:

> Can someone enlighten me regarding DEC SDI cabling? Here's
> what I have:
>
> RA81 disk drive with two big black cables coming out of it, one for

Went thru a similar install last year, an RA72 array to a UDA50, and
had to use DEC BA26V cables between the boxes.

I picked another set of 4 BA26v-12's for my home Qbus system, project
I've since abandoned. If you need some or all of these let me know.
I can post some pix of the cable if you want to verify the connector
type ( i love digital cameras!)

nick oliviero