HP-UX media.

From: Paul Braun <nerdware_at_laidbak.com>
Date: Mon Mar 19 00:17:38 2001

That was me. The whole lot of 'em are currently on their way to
Steve Robertson, who will act as librarian for those of you who
need something. I'm sure as soon as Steve gets the box and
catalogs what's there, he'll let the list know.

> A while back there was some HP-UX media that someone ran across, and
> someone was going to sort it out, and distribute. What ever happened
> with that? I'm still interested.
>
> --
>

> Tim Harrison
> Network Engineer
> harrison_at_timharrison.com
> http://www.networklevel.com/

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Cygnus Productions
nerdware_nospam_at_laidbak.com

"A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog without a bunch of bricks tied to its head."