Mac SE30

From: Jason McBrien <jbmcb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 19 12:37:03 2001

You can grab MacOS 7.5.3 for free off of Apple's FTP site. They don't have
MacOS 7.5.5 install disks, just the upgrade, as 7.5.5 doesn't like some
hardware combinations sold by Apple. The SE/30 should be fine (I used to run
7.5.5 on mine) 7.5 does suck up more RAM then 7.0 or 7.1, but it installs
just about everything by default. You can toss a bunch of stuff to free up
RAM.