PS/2 P70

From: Mark <mark_k_at_iname.com>
Date: Mon Mar 19 18:01:47 2001

Hi,

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001 Russ Blakeman wrote:
> I think Jeff has already answered this for you. I've been busy downloading
> all of the PDF format files and trying to work out a good print-from-browser
> scheme for the ones that are only in Bookmanager/Bookreader format as one
> day a genius at IBM is going to pull the plug on openly displaying their
> older manuals for us to use.

You should be able to find the original bookmanager files for those documents
somewhere on an IBM web or FTP site. (ftp.redbooks.ibm.com???)

There is bookmanager reader software for at least DOS and OS/2 on one of IBM's
FTP sites.

Having the bookmanager file is much simpler (only one file to download), and
can, I assume, be converted to HTML with the same program IBM uses.

-- Mark