VT1200 and Vaxstation 4000 VLC Kansas City

From: Billy D'Augustine <azog_at_azog.org>
Date: Tue Mar 20 10:35:58 2001

Dunno about the 3w3 connector. I have a 4000/60 with a similar connector,
but I use a VT420. Just change S3 (down), and the printer port in the back
will now be a console port. S3 is in the flip-down lid on the front of the
unit, below where the removable media would mount. It may not be obvious
that it's there. In here are also diag LEDs.