Need Tandy 6000 Keyboard

From: Claude.W <claudew_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Thu Mar 22 16:34:43 2001

Is this a similar keyboard then the one from a TRS80 model 2000? Looks a lot
like the same on the photos I have seen...and since the machine are from a
similar "era"...

If thats the case, I hooked up a more recent Tandy TX (83 Keys?) keyboard to
an old TRS80 model 2000 and all works fine...the pinout on the connector is
just not the same (I made an DIN adapter plug so I did not have to modify
the TX keyboard)...

I suspect this might also work fort machines like the TRS80 model IVP...and
similars...

Claude

<mailto:thomas_disher_at_sympatico.ca