pdp 11s to be auctioned at Goddard

From: Jeff Hellige <jhellige_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed Mar 21 17:26:50 2001

>Oh now, this is cool! I'll have to keep an eye on this place now
>that the DMRO depot in Philadelphia closed.

        I used to spend a lot of time at DRMO in Patuxent River.
Instead of auctions they had two days a week where you could walk in
and pay whatever cash price they had marked on stuff and take it with
you. I got quite a lot of stuff that way 7-8 years ago, including
Amiga's, Atari ST's, Osborne's and a NeXT. The NeXT was only a
couple of years old and I paid all of $60 for it, all hardware
present!

        Jeff
--
       Collector of Classic Microcomputers and Video Game Systems:
                      Home of the TRS-80 Model 2000 FAQ File