VESA SCSI

From: Iggy Drougge <optimus_at_canit.se>
Date: Sat Mar 24 00:09:37 2001

Chad Fernandez skrev:

>Servers mainly. ALR, Unisys, Compaq, even IBM used it along side PCI.

Didn't HP minis use EISA at one time as well?

>I have a Unisys 486 server that is EISA. One of my SCSI cards, unused
>at the moment, is the SE version od the bt-747.

I got a Compaq Prolinea 300 (Pentium 75) with EISA last week, just a hundred
crowns with a monitor and 1 GB SCSI HD & CD. I've also got a dual Pentium
motherboard, but I haven't powered that up yet, due to lack of cases,
processors and that bloody cooling. I hate "modern" computers and their
ridiculous cooling requirements! I like to be able to sleep in the same room
as my computers.

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6a.
Se pensate che alcune sigle dei cartoni in Italia siano bruttine, ascoltatevi