And someone has one... Re: Virus Alert !!!

From: jpero_at_sympatico.ca <(jpero_at_sympatico.ca)>
Date: Sat Mar 24 12:50:35 2001

> Date: 24 Mar 2001 14:38:17 +0100
> From: "Iggy Drougge" <optimus_at_canit.se>
> Subject: Re: And someone has one... Re: Virus Alert !!!
> To: "Mike Ford" <classiccmp_at_classiccmp.org>

> Mike Ford skrev:
>
> >>You can see I'm not looking at Honda, Hyraduai, KIA, I'm looking at
> >>older VWs, older 4 cylinder Chryslers, many Toyota and Nissan.
>
> >Think about the little Volvos, last time I drove one I really liked it.
>
> There is no such thing as a little Volvo, save for the old 66 and the now-
> defunct 300 series. They're all huge, really.

Not to leave at that, other reasons, volvos are not *that* common
here (kingston, ontario, canada) and most were mostly mid to large
types and very expensive. Rode in one once driven by a person.
Disliked it right away, too different and seems designed to limit
vision especially for small persons, performance seems odd for that
wagon.

Cheers,

Wizard