AAUI

From: Billy D'Augustine <azog_at_azog.org>
Date: Sun Mar 25 13:36:18 2001

I seem to recall that most of the "bigger" CP/M machines, which could take
hard drives, were SASI. I mean "bigger" in terms of things like S-100 as
opposed to smaller machines like the QX-10 (which had a hard drive
interface, but I think it was an expansion card that was ST-506) . I know
Xerox 820s (II?) took SASI interface, and I had others which I can't recall
at the time. AFAIK, all the 8" hard drives that I've seen were SASI.