L40SX questions

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Mon Mar 26 10:34:23 2001

Gene,

   Are you the one that had the questiuons about the L 40? I picked up the
L 40 that my friend had and I may be able to answer your questions. I also
found another L 40 in a scrap place but didn't get it since they wanted too
much for it and the case was separated and it had been out in the weather
for a while. I did get the battery from it though. My friend's L 40 has the
case, the reference disk, the Hardware Maintenance Service booklet, the
Technical Reference book, the mouse and a 12 DC automobile charger with it.

    Joe