NeXT's available UPDATE

From: Curt Vendel <curt_at_atari-history.com>
Date: Tue Mar 27 16:57:14 2001

Hi Guys,

   Arrangements are set for me to drive down Sunday to pick up the equipment, I
will start working on the list of who has asked for what and post it here in the
mailinglist, the stuff is getting spoken for quickly, up to about 15 people have
asked for 1 workstation each, a few asked for 2. I will post where we are at
sometime late tonight.

Curt