ide harddrive

From: bill claussen <elecdata_at_kcinter.net>
Date: Tue Mar 27 20:00:43 2001

Evening folks, I am looking for a circuit using the parallel port on a
pc to Ide interface, does anyone have a schematic for one?

I also have 20 (2.5 in) toshiba 4.8 gig drives (new and in sealed
antistatic). these are 2 mm interface ata4 44pin that I will offer to
sell to the group before listing them at ebay. ($75 ea + shipping)

I also have AMD K6-2 233 AFR Socket 7 processors (new) these also will
be offered to the group for ($20 ea), before I place them on ebay as
well.

I am going to put them up in two weeks, so if any one is interested
please email me at
elecdata_at_kcinter.net

Thanks

Bill Claussen